Mickfield Evangelical Church, Suffolk
We are a thriving evangelical Church based in Mickfield, Suffolk. As a bible believing church we exist to glorify God, with Church services in both Morning and evening, we get together for praise and worship every Sunday. Our church services are aimed towards children and adults, with the Gospel the central focal point of all our worship. Our services are live streamed using youtube live, details here
Sizewell Hall Church weekend away 10th to 12th November 2023. Booking form available for download and print here
e-mail address:- email@example.com
please see our Youtube Channel for our online content.
Regular weekday events: Contact Pastor Rich Tearle by email for information on any of the events below.
- Second Wednesday in the month – MEC community meal 12.30pm at the chapel.
- Forth Friday in the month – Friends on Friday, Games, chat, coffee & cake 10.00am – 1.00 pm
- First Thursday in the month – United growth groups 7:30pm – 9.00pm at the chapel.
- Every Friday – Early prayer meeting 7.30am to 8.30 am
- Every Friday (during term time) Kids club 5.30pm – 6.30pm for primary school age children. Friday club 7.00pm – 9.00pm for high school age children.
- Coming soon: – Mickfield Mini Music for 0-5 years. Starts 20th September
- Other meetings for 15 -18 years and 19-29 years are held regularly at the faith mission centre, Fen Lane, Earl Stonham. Contact Pastor Richard Teale 01449 710101 or F.M. Director Stephen Walker 07745344319
Within Suffolk and beyond we aim to deliver the Gospel to the surrounding community through the power of the Holy Spirit and by standing on the principles of the Bible. As an Evangelical Church we believe it is important to reach our local community within Suffolk, reaching people with the good news of Jesus Christ whenever and wherever we can. Take a look at our recent church events, based in and around Suffolk.
As a church we have plenty of activities for Children and families, Friday Club during the week for fun and games, plus plenty of other events for Kids, including a summer Holiday Bible Club each year, a great way to use the church and to exercise our evangelical core. A team from the church visit the local primary school on Monday to introduce ‘open the book’ to the children. Family is important, so for families there are plenty of events too, day trips out in Suffolk and beyond, plenty of barbeques in the summer, and our regular Sunday morning and evening services, plus specialist mens and ladies events.
We are also twinned up with Great Blakenham Baptist Church, also based in Suffolk, and we currently share our evening service with our friends from Great Blakenham.
Our Evangelical church is made up of the very young to the very old with all ages in between! We are blessed with people who are wonderfully gifted to face the exciting challenges of a growing church in the Suffolk area. We recognise that God is great and He is to be glorified.
At Mickfield Evangelical Church we love new faces! Come and join us for either of the events seen on the site, or for any of our weekend meetings, we’d love to see you. Find us in the small Village of Mickfield in the heart if Suffolk.
Checkout the schedule page for details of who is speaking or has responsibilities in our regular services